My family

Hello everyone.

In this oportunity we are going to talk about FAMILY. 
Family is very important in our lifes. Families are conformed by a mom, a dad, brothers, sisters, a gradma, a grandpa and in some cases aunts, uncles and cousins. Some families are big others are small, but they are full of love 💓

I want to tell you about my family. The members of my family are: my mother, my father, my brother and me. My mother is one of my best friends in the world. Her name is Vilma. My father is Valeriano. He is 60 years old and he likes playing chess. My brother's name is Luigi. He likes playing video games and taking care of his dog. I don't have any sisters. My "sisters" are my girl friends. I appreciate them a lot. 

Now, I present you an example on how to to introduce your family. It's your turn. Answer the questions.

Kisses and hugs,

Milagros Jara




Comments

  1. Daniela Tasayco 1-3
    1- australia
    2- Peter
    3- Susan
    4-Susan
    5- Dog
    6-grandfather and Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mora 1st "5"
    a) cheese and cause
    b) quinoa wheat and wheat
    c) onion and tomato
    d) apple and strawberry
    e) carrot and lettuce
    f) chicken and fish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camille Ramirez 1"3":
    1-They are from Australia
    2-Vicky's father is Peter
    3-Her mother is Susan
    4-Susan likes dancing
    5- Odie is a dog
    6- Jason likes playing chess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz Yadira Pacheco Ñacari 1ro 3
    A= the are from australia
    B= vicky's father is peter
    C= vicky's mother is susan
    D= susan likes dancing
    E= odie is a dog
    F= jason likes playing chess

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment